Job ID: 1061 | Location: Mumbai, Maharashtra, India | Functional Area: Telecom - Client Server | Work Experience:0-2 years
· Expert knowledge of C and proficient in the use of Python, shell scripting (Bash).
· Should know Linux kernel programming.
· Knowledge of building Linux file systems from scratch.
· Good understanding of RF test equipment, RF calibration procedures etc.
· Knowledge of U-Boot boot loader.
· Socket programming and standard protocols TCP/IP, UDP, DHCP etc.
· Knowledge of working with DSPs would be beneficial.
· Experience of developing host based test harnesses.
· Experience in writing device-drivers / control logic for RF products (e.g. AGC,Frequency Compensation, SPI /I2C embedded SW).
Are you sure you want to apply for this job?
Warning: Be sure, your profile is 100% completed to consider for this job.
You are not authorized to apply this job as you are logged in as HireAlways Employer.